Re: amd64 build of Lubuntu.

I went ahead and started uploading it to the host for my personal website.
They should be fine with it as long as there isn't a terribly large number
of downloads. It'll probably take another 4 hours to finish uploading from
right now. I'm going to get some sleep in a minute and I'll post a link and
the md5sum when I wake up. The internet connection around here has been up
and down due to some storms in the area so if the upload fails I'll start it
again first thing in the morning.

Regarding building, I extracted the 64 bit Xubuntu .iso file and chrooted
into it. From there it was a simple matter of adding and removing packages.
I did scrub the logs and remove the *old files to have as clean a system for
the end user as possible. Outside of the filesystem I copied over the
isolinux stuff from the 32 bit Lubuntu build and manually changed the stuff
in the .disk directory, and the README.diskdefines, autorun.inf and the
preseed files to reflect the correct information. All pretty standard stuff.
I don't much care to spin .iso files from scripts or tools, you never know
if you're going to see something that the script doesn't account for, plus I
like getting my hands dirty. :)

--
Kendall Weaver
CTO, Peppermint LLC