Re: amd64 build of Lubuntu.

Alright, I have it uploaded and have done one test download to verify the
md5sum matches (nothing is more irritating than a bad upload). Here 'tis:

http://kendalltristan.com/iso/Lubuntu-11.04-amd64.iso

<http://kendalltristan.com/iso/Lubuntu-11.04-amd64.iso>md5sum
= f24d791333efc959a81d5449bf893aa6

Let me know how it goes and if there's anything that needs fixing. Thanks.

--
Kendall Weaver
CTO, Peppermint LLC