Re: Help pages

Some pages have been renamed, the structure - especially for GetLubuntu and
TestLubuntu has really changed!

The addition of FAQ etc.

As with Dev, we either divert resources (which we do not have) to a
wonderfully smooth Apple Mac type transition, or we just get on with it and
make sure the bloody thing works... something that can be missed by these
larger corporations ;)

As for "So a bulk edit of all those pages" yeah, we have to find them 1st.
Hence my asking that ALL pages under the old Document&Help get the divert.
(Assuming this is possible, they've been updating the wiki systems).

regards,

Phill.

--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw