Re: Help pages

Hiyas Chris,

I have been in touch with UBT-Wiki already, they are agreeable to help.

@ All : I have done a quick edit to tell the lubuntu header on the main
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu area to point Documentation & Help over to
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/Documentation

Even with the community area having been checked several times there are, no
doubt, going to be a couple of missing / incorrect / dead links.

An example being  https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu#Get Involved which
pointed to non-existent pages on the community area. I felt that these
should actually point 'back' to main wiki area, as they are more about the
way Lubuntu works / is designed etc. than offering help and would ensure
that there is no duplication. I've edited the page to send people to the
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/GettingInvolved area.

Please let me know via the mailing list if you find things wrong and do not
feel comfortable in correcting them. Wiki editing is not frighteningly hard
and we can role back to previous edits if all goes horribly wrong!