Re: Help pages

Hi Phill,

Le Saturday 04 June 2011 à 02:32 +0100, Phill Whiteside a écrit :
> As we progress towards 11.10, the two 'help areas' for documentation
> are becoming impossible to keep in synch. I know you did ask if we
> could manually divert every single page from
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/DocumentationHelp to
> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu and initially I thought that
> it was not a major undertaking. I was wrong.
>
> I'd rather we take a slight hit with a general divert from the
> DocumentationHelp go straight to the 'new' area, sooner rather than
> later. There will be a notification on the old area, I need to check
> if setting up a 'section' divert is possible. Regardless of that, we
> need to have the docs on the community section and off the lubuntu dev
> section.

Thanks for the summarize. If you can't do a per section divert, we will
have to do per page divert. Am I right ?

I think we need to move as soon as possible to the new section. Having 2
places for documentation is a bad situation.

If you need help to modify each page, please list all the pages
somewhere, so we can organize the move as soon as possible. I can spend
some time to help on this if it's needed, I think it's important to
finish it quickly.