Re: Proposed changes to lubuntu-desktop

I understand that it's a "standard" to have games, but the ones we have look
worse than anything I've seen since DOS days!  I think they sort of bring
the overall feel of the distro down, but I'm guessing  they are really
lightweight.  I don't really care one way or the other so whatever works for
you guys if fine by me.  I really like the way everything else looks and
functions and I never play the games anyway.

2011/6/7 神癒礁湖 (Rafael Laguna) <rafaellaguna@xxxxxxxxx>

>  Well, it was a long discussion about this last time. I don't play at all,
> but I must admit that theye're needed. Every distributon has a few games, at
> least a Solitaire or something like that (kinda office spending time [image:
> :D] ). Maybe we need to talk about changing them, choosing another
> meta-package or individual ones.
>
> The included applications poll started. Again.
>

>   --
>
>   [image: Go to rafaellaguna.com] <http://lubuntublog.rafaellaguna.com>   [image:
> Go to Lubuntu.net] <http://www.lubuntu.net>

PNG image