Re: Is Bluetooth needed by default?

Me too. I usually synchro my Android via Bluetooth (not for transferring
files, but access contacts, etc). And many people (newbies) too, and
asked me about it. Literal words: "where is the bluetooth? Windows has
it". "Ok, ok, I'll install it for you". :)

It's a cheap sized package with a great service that will increase
Lubuntu usability. My experience is that Win newcomers doesn't use
Synaptic at all, they're afraid of that app. Another question is
Software Center, it seems more friendly.

--
Go to rafaellaguna.com

Go to Lubuntu.net