Re: Missing configuration programs

> But now I'm lacking some shortcut editor.

Me too...

Multimediakey support is integrated already.

Sorry about it, didn't tried since i'm staying with 10.04 - tried 11.04
though, but only volume worked... pause, play, etc didn't worked as they do
in Ubuntu __ i just tried the live cd, maybe it has something to do with
that?

Also speaking about "Missing configuration programs", i've tried to change
in lxkeymap the keyboard map and didn't work. First my keyboard was "es" and
tried to change to "cl" (or anything else), didn't work: next reboot tried
from "us" to any map and nothing. Maybe this is a bug from the live cd and
it disapears when the OS is installed? Can someone confirm it?

--
jpxsat