Resources on 11.04

Devs:

Recently installed 11.04 and i'm surprised by the RAM and CPU% consumed by
Lubuntu in this release (I was keeping my main machine with 10.04 but
decided to change to be able to help a little more).
Back in 10.04 my ram consumption was below 75MB... now the system starts
above 100MB / the CPU was always below 10%... now is almost all the time at
30%.
Everything is faster, scrolls are better, the theme renders nicely (thanks
Rafael), pcmanfm work very well... but as far as i understand, if lubuntu is
a distro intended for low spec hardware (and for old machines) normally the
ram consumption should be decreasing over the releases... not the opposite.

Just my point of view.

--
jpxsat

Follow ups