Re: Resources on 11.04

Thanks for your kind words :)

We're working on it, on making everything fast and light, but some things we
cannot control gone wild. For example, the new kernel, 3.0, seems to be
faster. I'm tetsing right now and I'm very surprised about its speed.

But I'm not sure if this is the reason. Also, the programs evolution
sometimes get bigger (and their libraries), that's why we change sometimes
an application by default.

 <http://lubuntublog.blogspot.com/> <http://www.lubuntu.net/>