Re: Documentation for new Iso's

Hi,

thanks for the detailed reply. I'll remove the keyboard warning.

We can only use the Ubuntu building for futur ISO, not old. We (Jonathan
> or me) can create a new 10.04, but it will need testing and maybe fixes.
> I'm not sure it's so necessary, because you can do the install with the
> current one, and do the updates as usual. I know it's long, but creating
> and testing a new ISO will also need time.

I was thinking that possibly using something like remastersys
http://www.geekconnection.org/remastersys/ubuntu.html may be possible for
Jonathan to get a 'community' 10.04 update out pretty quickly rather than
you both having to spend time checking and re-checking a new-build?

As I write this I received your update on the alternate daily. I'll watch
out for it!

--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw