Re: forum area

"should development releases be limited to those who have at least a basic
understanding what the word development means?" ;^)

That would rule me out as well :P

I do know our devs do strive to keep the release notes up to date on the
testing area. It is unfair to ask that they release to the many forums. Any
of us are welcome to update the testing area and it should, IMHO, be the
area that any forum posts etc refer back to. We have a great ML for lubuntu,
we can discuss 'what is a bug' within our own team, but as we go viral - we
are going to have to use lp for bugs and the wiki for testing else I fear we
will end up with one area saying one thing and another something else.