Re: About GPicView

I just installed Viewnior through their PPA, here are my results and thoughts...

1) Memory usage[1]:
viewnior: 23.0 MB
gpicview: 20.0 MB

Pretty much identical, Viewnior is just as fast if not faster when
browsing through a folder of images.

2) Thoughts:
So far Viewnior is great, I like it. If this is what you want to do
(Gpicview is your project after all) I'd support your decision. It's
fast, light and has ability to crop images (a very big plus tbh,
especially for Lubuntu's targeted audience). We should also look into
other alternatives before deciding however.

[1]: Tested using:
Lubuntu 10.10
Asus Eee PC 1001PX
Viewing the same picture (1920x1080 jpg-file)