Lsc revision 15

Pushed up revision 15, added beginner mode by default (only applications
in /usr/share/app-install/desktop), you can switch to expert mode by
changing the settings in the file LSC.ini. preferences settings is to
do, the branch work with me, but i repeat, if somebody knows how to set
up a ppa, can get the branch and do it (it's opensource ;-D).
the icons of the programs aren't rendered because i've got some problem
using icons of different format in a treeview (message errors by
librsvg), only the icon present in theme are rendered (a classic "deb"
icon for the other).

please give me feedback, and test, of course.

Regards

Stephen Smally.