Re: PPA for lubuntu-software-center

Alright, sorry to bother everyone with two consecutive emails. I stumbled on
this how-to from
WebUpd8.org<http://www.webupd8.org/2011/09/install-lubuntu-software-center.html>
and
edited my LSC.ini in ~/.config/lsc/LSC.ini removing all the spaces before
the lines. And guess what? The program launched without errors. Beautiful!

Sharing the joy,

Jean Austin / Philippines