Re: Lubuntu Website and Facebook Page

Yep, think so. I'm asking about it a few time ago. I'd like to change the
buttons, colours and other things to match corporative image (Canonical
people told me we were a bit "lazy", I told them we were a bit "alone").

I have made some graphics for it, so, if you have time I can send it to you
to upgrade them also (among CMS content, of course).

Another thing is the necessary update of the CMS theme for matching Ubuntu /
Canonical ones but blue-tuned. I heared about a template working out there.

PS. Isn't Mario Behling the admin?

 <http://lubuntublog.blogspot.com/>  <http://www.lubuntu.net/>