Re: Last tests before 11.10 release

Ok guys, I'm so late with my notes this time :( I'm having so much problems
here which keep me away from sending my notes.

Shall I send my notes by email (as usual) or I have to create an username
and password for http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/ and report there?

And another question. I'm using 07102011 build so shall I download and
install today build? my internet is not that fast and if I managed to
download it today, probably I'll install tomorrow so it's a new day anyway.

Please advise!

Thank you :)