Re: Last tests before 11.10 release

Le 10/11/2011 07:40 PM, Ali Linx a écrit :
> Shall I send my notes by email (as usual) or I have to create an
> username and password for http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/ and
> report there?
Please use the iso tracker, especially to link bugs from launchpad to
ISO, so we can see easily which bugs affect Lubuntu.

> And another question. I'm using 07102011 build so shall I download and
> install today build? my internet is not that fast and if I managed to
> download it today, probably I'll install tomorrow so it's a new day
> anyway.
There is a 20111011 ISO available, please use this one. I hope it will
be the last ISO before the release. You should always test the last ISO
available, because you may report bugs that are already fixed.