Re: [Lxde-list] About future development, the use of dbus and C++

I was absolutely sure about your result, believ me. If you study like you
code, you're very constant and a hard worker.

I'm glad you're between us again.

BTW, now you're back, I'll send you a battery of questions regarding theming
LXDE components.

 <http://lubuntublog.blogspot.com/>  <http://www.lubuntu.net/>