Re: [12.04] Firefox instead of Chromium?

Define "ready to use" - Midori might not have hit 1.0, but in the days
where I come back from a walk around the block and Chromium's bumped
another version number, that's hardly a way to measure things.

If it came to a vote, I'd keep Chromium, it's stable, it works, and
it's got a large upstream which means we don't have to worry a *lot*
about security bugs.
Cheers,
James Gifford