Re: [12.04] Firefox instead of Chromium?

Epihany is pretty good since 3.0, very stable.Midori became pretty much an Elementary browser and looks a little odd now, but Epiphany is well integrated, it looks like a cute mini Firefox.I believe dependencies are like Midori.Epiphany used to be not as good as Midori but the GNOME-devs worked real hard, and it shows.With Epiphany we are 100% sure we have GTK3 and there are more developers then Midori has.
If you try, don´t install epiphany but epiphany-browser, because epiphany is a game. :P
-Glenn

Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 19:57:02 -0200
From: gabrielpereca@xxxxxxxxx
To: amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx
CC: lubuntu-desktop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Lubuntu-desktop] [12.04] Firefox instead of Chromium?

Lubuntu 12.04 will be GTK3, and Chromium will still be GTK2. So, to the next version, Chromium "will be heavyweight". I think most of the people agree that Midori isn't really an option, and I never tested Arora to give my opinion about this one.
.In a way or another, I believe that the best option for now if Firefox.
Gabriel Salles