Re: [12.04] Firefox instead of Chromium?

Just finished some testing using:

Chromium 15.0.874.102
Firefox 7.0.1

No extensions, no tab history (tabs are "clean").

1 tab (logged into gmail)
chromium-browser: 50.1 + 24.7 + 9.1 = 83.9 MB
firefox: 97.2 MB

2 tabs (logged into gmail, ubuntuforums.org)
chromium-browser: 54.5 + 24.7 + 9.1 = 88.3 MB
firefox: 97.4 MB

usage with few tabs running. Firefox has improved A LOT however, we should
keep our eyes open in the future.
I don't know how much the gtk2 vs gtk3 issue affects us, but I suppose we
should aim at only using gtk3 apps?