Re: PLEASE READ IT

Thanks A. Andjelkovic :)

We'll start working hopefully soon and get back to you all :)

On Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 11:35 PM, A. Andjelkovic <andjelkovic@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

*Go for it guys :). If you bring up good ideas, together with mockups,
> your ideas will most likely go through. We all work together and
> constructive criticism is important.*
>
> On Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 8:29 PM, Martin Olesen <skovprodukter@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> > Hi everybody.
> >
> > Thanks for letting me join the group. I am Mörgæs from Ubuntuforums, and
> > have been a full-time Buntu user since 5.10. I don't expect people to
> > understand Icelandic, so let me first of all reveal that the name means
> > "penguin" - though we don't have them around here.
> >
> > As you may have seen already, I have some ideas for a new web site:
> > http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php?p=11449945&postcount=205
> > I shall save you from the full explanation. You will see a demo later,
> as I
> > believe in "show it, don't tell it". Long story short: I am focusing on
> > receiving the beginner having Windows background and the intermediate
> user
> > having Ubuntu (but not Lubuntu) background. Also, the site should have a
> > clear hierarchy indicating what is important to the user right here,
> right
> > now, and what can be left for later.
> > For now I just ask for an indication like "yes, we would like to
> experiment
> > and consider a new wording on the web side". If on the other hand the
> > general opinion is that the site can not be improved, there is no point
> in
> > going further.
> > I expect to be working together with Amjjawad. Our scope is text and
> layout,
> > and later on we would be happy to work with someone capable of graphics
> and
> > illustrations.
> > So, what do you say?
> >
> > Regards
> > Mörgæs

Best Regards,

*amjjawad*
Lubuntu One Stop Thread (Mega
Thread)<http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1844755>
My Wiki Page <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad> | My
Launchpad<https://launchpad.net/%7Eamjjawad> |
My Ubuntu Forum Profile <http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=941822>

*My Actions Speak Louder Than My Words ||** ** I walk by faith, not by
sight **|| Imagination is more important than Knowledge || **Keep It Simple
and Short*