[12.04] Tracking progress (was: Re: [Lubuntu 12.04] My Suggestions)

On 11/12/2011 12:38 PM, amjjawad HOOHAA wrote:

> *My suggestions*:

> http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php?p=11447159&postcount=94
>
> *Original thread*: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1870442
>
> In case I want to add more, shall I update my post or send them through
> this email?

This mailing list is more likely to be seen and responded to by Lubuntu
developers than forum threads, IMO.

> If there is any kind of updates about 12.04, please let me know. Thanks!

Please don't make extra work for our scarce and overworked developers :)

Instead, if you are interested in tracking progress towards Lubuntu
12.04, please login to the wiki and read the wiki page at

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Developers/P-Plan

then click the "Subscribe" button so you are emailed about all changes
to that page.

Then, subscribe to each of the Lubuntu 12.04 blueprints on Launchpad, so
you will automatically get emails as they are updated.

  https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/other-lubuntu-p-users-experience

is one such blueprint, I can't seem to find the others right now, I
think that there should (theoretically) be one each for the "clean
house" and "organization" parts of the plan too.  Maybe Julien can
provide pointers to those for us.

Thanks,

Jonathan