Re: [12.04] Tracking progress (was: Re: [Lubuntu 12.04] My Suggestions)

Hi Jonathan,

> This mailing list is more likely to be seen and responded to by Lubuntu
> developers than forum threads, IMO.

I do respect your opinion and I do understand what you are saying and I
also see your point but ... have you checked how many users have actually
posted over that thread? and they are still doing that on daily basis? I
hope you do :)

Plus, when I posted over there, I could simple have done it here but I did
that over there to be just like them and be one of them and add my voice to
their voice. Being a member of Lubuntu (NO, I'm not a developer - too bad
I'm not) and be so close to users IS IMHO VERY important, period.

I did that I did as a Lubuntu User. Please, don't look at it as a feedback
or suggestion from a fellow member of the same team :)

Please don't make extra work for our scarce and overworked developers :)

Sorry but don't really know what to comment here so I'll remain silent.
Sorry if my suggestions caused any confusion and/or delay, my bad.

Thanks a lot :)

On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 3:38 AM, Jonathan Marsden <jmarsden@xxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> On 11/12/2011 12:38 PM, amjjawad HOOHAA wrote:
>
> > *My suggestions*:
>
> > http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php?p=11447159&postcount=94
> >
> > *Original thread*: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1870442
> >
> > In case I want to add more, shall I update my post or send them through
> > this email?
>

> This mailing list is more likely to be seen and responded to by Lubuntu
> developers than forum threads, IMO.
>
> > If there is any kind of updates about 12.04, please let me know. Thanks!
>

> Please don't make extra work for our scarce and overworked developers :)
>
> Instead, if you are interested in tracking progress towards Lubuntu
> 12.04, please login to the wiki and read the wiki page at
>
>  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Developers/P-Plan
>
> then click the "Subscribe" button so you are emailed about all changes
> to that page.
>
> Then, subscribe to each of the Lubuntu 12.04 blueprints on Launchpad, so
> you will automatically get emails as they are updated.
>

> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/other-lubuntu-p-users-experience
>

> is one such blueprint, I can't seem to find the others right now, I
> think that there should (theoretically) be one each for the "clean
> house" and "organization" parts of the plan too.  Maybe Julien can
> provide pointers to those for us.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jonathan

Best Regards,

*amjjawad*
Lubuntu One Stop Thread (Mega
Thread)<http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1844755>
My Wiki Page <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad> | My
Launchpad<https://launchpad.net/%7Eamjjawad> |
My Ubuntu Forum Profile <http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=941822>

*My Actions Speak Louder Than My Words ||** ** I walk by faith, not by
sight **|| Imagination is more important than Knowledge || **Keep It Simple
and Short*