Re: Weekly meetings - Finding the right time

Agreed, 8 PM GMT is ok.

On 11/15/2011 05:50 PM, Michael Rawson wrote:
Providing it's okay with everyone else, 8PM is ideal.

On Tue, 15 Nov 2011 17:23:47 +0100
Chris<cyber.druif@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

Aloha Ali,

Seeing the Fridge [1] or better put it's calender [2] already has it's 7 PM
UTC slot filled did Julian suggest to take the 8 PM UTC (or GMT) slot. That
would make it 12AM for you Ali.
By the way, my vote is also for wednesday.

With metta, Chris

[1] http://fridge.ubuntu.com/
[2] http://fridge.ubuntu.com/calendars/fridge/