Re: Fwd: Launchpad: Reminder about lubuntu-desktop's PPAs

On 17 November 2011 12:42, Mario Behling <mb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Launchpads/Canonical policies demand that the lubuntu team becomes
> moderated. More info below. I had to change the group to moderated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mario

I can totally understand the policy but wondered if there was a
different solution. Would it be useful to keep lubuntu-desktop open
and switch the PPA to another team like
https://launchpad.net/~lubuntu-packaging for example? For mine I'd
really only want to see the developers having access to upload to the
PPA anyway, especially now we're growing in size with the nature of
becoming official. Moderating the lubuntu-desktop group still means
there are hundreds of people able to upload to the PPA unless I don't
understand Launchpad teams properly (which is also highly likely).

Jared Norris JP(Qual) BBehSc(Psych)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris