Re: A few problems with Lubuntu 11.10

Hi,

First of all, don't be sorry, English is not my first language too :)

Yes, I do understand now, thanks for explaining :)
Honestly, I'm not sure how to do that? perhaps if you can login
automatically without a password? I haven't tested that.

For me, I think the password is very important but I understand it's a
personal opinion :)