Re: A few problems with Lubuntu 11.10

Yes, I understand that it can be important, but in this case, I'm the only one who has access to this PC, so password isn't needed. But I will do with it :)

Thanks for your help !

Regards,
Pierre GOBIN
Hi,

First of all, don't be sorry, English is not my first language too :)

Yes, I do understand now, thanks for explaining :)
Honestly, I'm not sure how to do that? perhaps if you can login automatically without a password? I haven't tested that.

For me, I think the password is very important but I understand it's a personal opinion :)