Re: Minutes from the Lubuntu Team meeting on 2011-11-30

On Wed, 30 Nov 2011 22:17:54 +0100
Julien Lavergne <gilir@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> You can find the logs of the meeting on
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Meetings/20111130

Sorry about my absence early in the meeting.  Every time I type a message I got disconnected.

Regarding the 'basic guide and index' topic.  I've asked a couple of the users that requested this and didn't really know what they wanted if https://help.ubuntu.com/11.10/ubuntu-help/index.html is what they're looking for and they said it was.  So that problem can now be solved.

--
Yorvyk