From: amjjawad HOOHAA <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Lubuntu-desktop] Lubuntu 12.04 Alpha 1 Testing
To: "Yorvyk" <yorvik.ubunto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: lubuntu-desktop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, December 13, 2011, 4:04 PM

Sorry if my previous Email caused any confusion.
I have downloaded The Daily Build (08-12) - more details here:http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php?p=11535501&postcount=18

I was just wondering whether I have to keep downloading and installing from time to time? or just upgrade using zsync?

Hope it's clear now :)