Re: Lubuntu 12.04 Alpha 1 Testing

this is inconsistent with my experience. the first time i used zsync was
with alpha. first i downloaded (http!) the daily iso, but realized i
wanted alpha. so then i zsync'd the alpha in the directory with the iso.
it read the .zsync, then checked the iso and only updated the
difference. i've even gone from ubuntu->lubuntu and vice versa this way.
i've NEVER had to download the whole thing again. that being said, i'm
totally hooked on zsync now. that and the resumes work out really well.
never http again!

wxl/walter