Re: removing Chromium (really removing chromium-browser)

Hi,

fascinating, if frightening reading. As a devout coward on such brain
surgery I would actually propose moving /home onto its own partition and
then doing a fresh install thus getting a less confused system. I fear that
this exercise could go on ad-infinitum as when you patch one bit, another
then complains... Hooray for seperate /home

Just my low level thoughts on how I would get my personal stuff off, safe,
and then nuke the system.