Re: removing Chromium (really removing chromium-browser)

On 11-12-22 04:35 PM, Jonathan Marsden wrote:
> It feels mildly amusing that we are doing support for a member of the
> Canonical Support team :)

Dear Jonathan,

You may feel doubly amused to learn that I contribute regularly to the
community.

Anyway, I mentioned my package issue on IRC and Phill decided to post it
here.

-- Off topic --

Those Ubuntunites interested in helping with the Ubuntu Server Guide can
ping me on #ubuntu-server or send me a private email.  Otherwise, just see:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/SystemDocumentation/UbuntuServerGuide

Happy Holidays everyone.

--
Peter Matulis