lubuntu-irc-ops team mailing list archive

Re: I quit

Hi Jared,

the final straw? Evidently I have a "problem" in relinquesing authority? It
is a shame that the person stating that did not actually take the time to
even look at https://launchpad.net/~lubuntu-irc-ops He would have seen that
there is a new person in charge, who I report to. Every time I have asked
for the differences between freenode rules and *buntu rules has ended in an
argument. I follow freenode rules. As that seems to cause an issue for
them, I have rightly resigned as they are the rules I abide by.

Regards,

Phill.

--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw