Re: Failure to Launch

Hi Dan,

firstly apologies for the delay, I've only just got my email system back up
after the new OS being installed.

Let's start with creating a launchpad address:
https://help.launchpad.net/YourAccount/NewAccount

Once you have got a launchpad login then head over to
https://launchpad.net/~lubuntu-qa and join.

When you get the email back from me, go back on there and hit the subscribe
button near the bottom left hand side of the screen to receive emails
pertaining to the QA stuff. Walter is attempting to get the other ppc
testers to also join the lubuntu-qa team as we seem to be concentrating on
that at the moment.

following on from Wednesdays' meetings - Julien has promised to do some
work and get ALL the alternate images to be CD sized, starting with the ppc
one as it is most critical for you guys to be able to test.

Do not worry about learning how testing goes and hitting problems, that is
the whole idea of testing! If it were not for bugs we'd have nothing to do
:)

Above all, do not lose faith. We really do want to get a ppc version of
lubuntu released for 12.04.

Also, do pop into our irc channels at #lubuntu on
irc.freenode.org(support), or on #lubuntu-offtopic also on
irc.freenode.org for just a bit of moral support.

If you do not have IRC set up yet, then pop onto
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw#IRC which has links to take you onto those
two channels and the beginners team channels just using your browser.

Regards