Re: Sleep key & Close lid do not work - 12.04 Lubuntu ppc

The ISOs are under-sized now so there is nothing stopping you right now, but it is so easy to use a USB device to boot from, a hard drive partition or you can use the mini iso.

Suspend: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PowerPCFAQ#Power_preferences.2BAC8-suspend

Backlight: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PowerPCFAQ#Keyboard_backlight

 Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 10:37:18 -0800
From: maps.backward@xxxxxxxxx
To: uhtlmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: lubuntu-qa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Lubuntu-qa] Sleep key & Close lid do not work - 12.04 Lubuntu	ppc

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 1:12 AM, UH <uhtlmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

May be, it is not a Lubuntu ppc but an Ubuntu ppc problem. But a

problem it remains.

Sounds like there's a bunch of things that really need a check against Ubuntu ppc. Do you have the capacity to give it a shot? Until the ISOs become appropriately sized (or I try messing with forcing them to burn on a standard CD which is only a possibility) I'm out of the running.