Re: Sleep key & Close lid do not work - 12.04 Lubuntu ppc

I think i've found just one point. I looked into the
`/etc/modules`file which came by default with mintppc11 and it had
pretty much more than the corrispondent file of lubuntu. Now i copied
the missing issues from the mint modules to lubuntu modules and,
voilà, things seem to work better. The additional statements were:

----
loop
pmu_battery
i2c-dev
----

Some linux expert should take care, i'm really guessing in the dark ;-)

As for the fan control i found this advice somewhere:

"# modprobe therm_adt746x fan_speed=66 limit_adjust=6"

which seems quite reasonable to me. But i did not understand, where
this statements could be installed to be "stable"; in the modules file
after "therm_adt746x" ?