https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lubuntu-artwork/+bug/938472

Hi Julien & Rafael

as this bug is preventing people testing the RC for the beta 1, IMHO it is
a critical bug and should be marked as such. I know Rafael is pulling his
hair out. Just as annoyingly, the QA meeting is three hours before the
Lubuntu one. The bug is already all over the QA tracker like a bad rash ..
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/reports/bugs/938472

<http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/reports/bugs/938472>I will bring it up
at the meeting (17:00 UTC Wednesday 29th Feb) when I have the 'how is
lubuntu doing' section to give a report on.

@Rafael, lubuntu is not an island any more, do you want me to ask for
someone to assist you on this? Please do not see this as any negative
reflection in your abilities, of which there are none on my part. Just
would you like me to request an extra 'brain'  to help squash this bug and
ensure that the circumstances that caused it do not happen again. It is
unfair to have left you with such a major headache as we hit beta 1.