Re: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lubuntu-artwork/+bug/938472

Phill, of course not, and I appreciate help, when I'm lost. But this
time I found it, it's a change on GTK3 3.2.1 syntax and theme standards
(I'm angry because of so many changes, they won't make any standard if
it goes that way) and Unico 1.0.1 (some textures changes, too).

In a few hours, I could send a provisional fix.

Sorry for this.

El dt 28 de 02 de 2012 a les 23:37 +0000, en/na Phill Whiteside va
escriure:

--
Go to rafaellaguna.com

Go to Lubuntu.net