20120301.1 -powerpc desktop image is better on G4 eMac

 The 20120301 Lubuntu precise-desktop-powerpc install stopped at the Keyboard layout on my G4 eMac. The .1 version was supposed to fix that and it did for me. The install did not get stuck at the Keyboard layout and was able to finish the install.

However, the installer screens were still black, I couldn't see buttons or text until I changed look at feel to Crux and changed background color to anything else other than grey. So while not a complete stopper for testers, for the general public that would be a problem.

But for now, I've been able to get the current desktop and alternate Lubuntu isos to install on a Mac G4 eMac 800 MHz.

Sincerely,
Paul Gorski