Re: Bluetooth and Lubuntu 12.04 ppc

Hi Paul!

Thanks for your quick answer. I think - like you, seems - bluetooth is
somewhat essential. But, installing the lubuntu 12.04 beta1 ppc it was
*NOT* installed by default!

The link you gave me is useful, but i don't find there anything
related to how make pcmanfm cooperate with bluetooth utility. What i
mean is this: If i click on the bluetooth applet in the panel - in
debian sid + lxde - and activate then "Search files on device" (i'm
translating here from a german interface, so it might no be the exact
english wording) pcmanfm opens with this tab
"obex://[00:25:48:3A:A9:58]/" (the number in the square brackets are
the id of a phone or any other possible device). In lubuntu 12.04 i'm
unable to get that to work - although for what i see i've the same
programs installed. I suspect there might be a "trick" like those to
integrate catfish to pcmanfm (See here:
http://wiki.ubuntuusers.de/Catfish - look for PCManFM and there you'll
find the steps; although in german i think you'll get it :) ).