Blue tooth and Macs

Hi Boss,

I know we dropped bluetooth from 12.04 for i686 & amd64 due to lack of
need. It appears blue tooth is much more used in the Mac world (some of
them come with blue tooth keyboard & mouse with wired ones an optional
extra, for example). I'm hopeful it is not a case of asking for a Feature
Freeze exception, but simply putting blue tooth back into mac build iso's?

They have tried manually adding it back in, but it really does not function
at all well with pcmanfm when they do. Is it possible to get in by default
for them as the Mac ISO's have their own list of packages to be installed
so that they can see if it is a pcmanfm problem. If you need a bug raising
to support this, I'm sure they will do so.

thanks,