From: Phill Whiteside <PhillW@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Julien Lavergne <gilir@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: lubuntu-qa <lubuntu-qa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, Mar 8, 2012 5:13 pm
Subject: [Lubuntu-qa] Blue tooth and Macs

Hi Boss,

I know we dropped bluetooth from 12.04 for i686 & amd64 due to lack of need. It appears blue tooth is much more used in the Mac world (some of them come with blue tooth keyboard & mouse with wired ones an optional extra, for example). I'm hopeful it is not a case of asking for a Feature Freeze exception, but simply putting blue tooth back into mac build iso's?

They have tried manually adding it back in, but it really does not function at all well with pcmanfm when they do. Is it possible to get in by default for them as the Mac ISO's have their own list of packages to be installed so that they can see if it is a pcmanfm problem. If you need a bug raising to support this, I'm sure they will do so.

thanks,