Re: Blue tooth and Macs

Thanks,

We do need to target what is where. Maybe blue tooth turned back on just
for the Intel-Macs? and left off for ppc? It was the issue of people
re-adding it in and pcmanfm having issues was why I asked for a build
during the short period before beta 2 has to be tested with it as default.
We are really running out of time. We took it out of i686 and amd64 because
it does use resources, but you mac people <> i686 and amd64 people. It is
possible to have it included in the intel-mac version only, or added to ppc
. but you guys really need make your mind up quickly!!

to make life easier, how does the standard ubuntu ppc & Intel-Mac deal with
blue tooth? I'd strongly suggest we follow them on blue tooth. There would
have to one heck of a good a reason to add blue tooth to lubuntu Mac stuff
if it were not already on standard ubuntu Mac.

As ever, thanks for the continued testing.

Phill.