From: UH <uhtlmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Julien Lavergne <julien.lavergne@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: lubuntu-qa <lubuntu-qa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Julien Lavergne <gilir@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, Mar 9, 2012 7:00 am
Subject: Re: [Lubuntu-qa] Blue tooth and Macs

Julien! I would like that (There is a perfect script to make blueman
work with pcmanfm ("blueman-browse-helper" - i found it on the debian
forums)), but i think there might be a problem with blueman and kernel
3.2xxx (at least powerpc).

Blueman is dead slow, either with lubuntu 12.04 beta1 ppc or with
debian sid and lxde. It's unusable, at least for obex:// - i didn't
check for printer connection only (photo)devices.