Re: Blue tooth and Macs

Le 03/09/2012 05:18 PM, Paul Gorski a écrit :

> 1) LightDM simply doesn't offer a very polished look on Lubuntu. Users
> are greeted to screen reminiscent of an old Windows server or AIX in
> my old days.
> 2) While LightDM works for PowerPC, there seems to be a problem with
> the graphics, as the login area is black, with white type, no buttons,
> or highlighted data entry areas.  This seems to get fixed then regress
> with the various nightly builds. I've filed a bug report.
>
> I'm asking for an improved look for LightDM and a fix for the PowerPC
> graphic bug or a switch back to LXDM for Lubuntu.
Switching to lxdm will not solve all your problems. The look and feel
with lxdm is not a lot better than the current lightdm one.
We can't just switch applications each time we face a bug. Try to open a
proper and unique bug report, with different testing and information, to
help devs to work on the issue. Posting this issues on various and
different bug reports will not help.

Regards,
Julien Lavergne