Re: Blue tooth and Macs

2012/3/9 Paul Gorski <paul@xxxxxxxxxxx>

[ . . . ]

> 1) LightDM simply doesn't offer a very polished look on Lubuntu. Users are
> greeted to screen reminiscent of an old Windows server or AIX in my old
> days.
> 2) While LightDM works for PowerPC, there seems to be a problem with the
> graphics, as the login area is black, with white type, no buttons, or
> highlighted data entry areas.  This seems to get fixed then regress with
> the various nightly builds. I've filed a bug report.

re 1) that's true! :)

re 2) i associated that black with white font to the general black
backgrouund  problem (?) In any case, if you highlight in that login window
on top just on the left side of the button for logout: "high contrast" it
changes and becomes light background with dark font (like usual).