From: Julien Lavergne <gilir@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Paul Gorski <paul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: PhillW <PhillW@xxxxxxxxxx>; lubuntu-qa <lubuntu-qa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, Mar 9, 2012 11:53 am
Subject: Re: [Lubuntu-qa] Blue tooth and Macs

              Le 03/09/2012 06:35 PM, Paul Gorski a écrit :

          But I've asked how to best post bug reports because the          process it not simple and direct.
          I can't seem to simply log into a bug page, create a new bug          report, and move on. Especially on the iso tracking pages,          there should be a "Report Bug" option that takes you to a bug          reporting screen rather than a screen detailing all the bug          reporting options.
    There is a page on the wiki for this :        https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/ReportingBugs
    It may be not perfect, feel free to ask questions about it and    improve it. It should be the reference.

    Generally, there are some simple rules to follow :
    - Use apport-bug to report bug. Always. If you can't identify the    right package to use, refer to https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/ReportingBugs.    If it doesn't help, ask on IRC ... and complete the page with the    answer.
    - Don't report bug outside https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/. It    means, don't use project directly         https://bugs.launchpad.net/lxadmin    or        https://bugs.launchpad.net/lnr)
    - If after this checks, you still don't know where to report, use    "apport-bug lubuntu-desktop"
    - 1 problem, 1 bug report, never 2 different problems in 1 bug    report
    - Providing a step-to-reproduce is very useful.

    Regards,
    Julien Lavergne