From: Julien Lavergne <gilir@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Paul Gorski <paul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: PhillW <PhillW@xxxxxxxxxx>; lubuntu-qa <lubuntu-qa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, Mar 9, 2012 10:26 am
Subject: Re: [Lubuntu-qa] Blue tooth and Macs

              Le 03/09/2012 05:18 PM, Paul Gorski a écrit :

          1) LightDM simply doesn't offer a very polished look on          Lubuntu. Users are greeted to screen reminiscent of an old          Windows server or AIX in my old days.
          2) While LightDM works for PowerPC, there seems to be a          problem with the graphics, as the login area is black, with          white type, no buttons, or highlighted data entry areas.  This          seems to get fixed then regress with the various nightly          builds. I've filed a bug report.

          I'm asking for an improved look for LightDM and a fix for the          PowerPC graphic bug or a switch back to LXDM for Lubuntu.
    Switching to lxdm will not solve all your problems. The look and    feel with lxdm is not a lot better than the current lightdm one.
    We can't just switch applications each time we face a bug. Try to    open a proper and unique bug report, with different testing and    information, to help devs to work on the issue. Posting this issues    on various and different bug reports will not help.

    Regards,
    Julien Lavergne